Find news of interest to the entire staff at Plymouth District Library. Please join us in contributing to this blog!
Wednesday, January 3, 2007
Welcome to the New Blog
With the start of a new year, it's time to at least try a new blog. I will leave the old blog up for a while just in case any of you want to look at the archives. Please note: you will need to sign up again as contributors to this blog if you want to post anything. Please send me an email and I'll invite you. I would love to see lots of authors to this blog, so don't hesitate to let me know. The big advantage of this new Blogger product, as I mentioned at the reference meeting, is that we can label our posts. Also, if you would like additional links added to the sidebar, also let me know. Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment