EBSCO has asked us to try three new products they are offering on-line for public library patrons. You access all three through the Database Trials page on the Intranet. The topics covered in the new products are:
1. EBSCO Eldercare Search
2. Small Engine Repair Reference Center
3. Home Improvement Reference Center
Please try these products and let me know what you think of them. Thanks!! By the way, don't forget to try the other products I mentioned in the previous blog post. So far, I haven't heard any comments!
1 comment:
I really like the EBSCO Eldercare Search database. It is becoming so common for older people to need nursing homes, assisted living, and care from their families. I think this is a great database for the library.
The other two were nice, but I think patrons might prefer real handbooks over these internet pdf documents. Still all three databases are definitely helpful.
Jennifer
Post a Comment