As many of you have already read from the Listserv, TLN has arranged for a free trial of Rosen's Teen Health & Wellness: Real Life, Real Answers database. This runs through January 30, 2008. I have posted the URL along with username and password on the Database Trials link from our Intranet.
Although most, if not all, of the information found in this product may be accessed from one or more existing databases or books, this package puts it all together in an attractive display. Please let me know what you think of it -- and then I can see if it's worth getting pricing on it.
Thanks, Kathy
1 comment:
I think this is a very interesting database. I found it comprehensive and easy to use. Teens are very Internet friendly so perhaps this is a good purchase. Maybe they would be more willing to do research in this manner.
I enjoyed looking at it and reading all the vast information offered!
Post a Comment