Find news of interest to the entire staff at Plymouth District Library. Please join us in contributing to this blog!
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Staff Hits and Misses to Go
Unless I hear a huge outcry in two or three days, the Staff Hits and Misses Blog will disappear. No one has posted to it in over two months now. If you have seen a great/good/awful movie or read a great/awful book that you want to tell us about, you may post it to this blog. (You must have been listed as a contributor to do so. At this point, only Alice has responded to her invitation to participate. Please let me know if you would like to be invited to be a contributor.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gee whiz! I leave and the hits and misses blog disappears!
Please add me as a blog contributor. I know that my coworkers are waiting on the edge of their seats for my pearls of wisdom...
Suzy
Post a Comment